Sundown Audio

RE XTX 5000.1

Miguels

if that amp puts out a clean 1500rms i'll be surprised, I know RE's old amps were stout little amps but i've read nothing but bad things of the new ones so no, if you're on a budget i'd recommend this amp http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIFONICS-BRZ2400-1D-MONOBLOCK-CAR-AMPLIFIER-CLASS-D-/280723022927?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item415c65644f#ht_2252wt_905 and if you want something of better quality but still a good budget amp look into crescendo or audioque.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

if that amp puts out a clean 1500rms i'll be surprised, I know RE's old amps were stout little amps but i've read nothing but bad things of the new ones so no, if you're on a budget i'd recommend this amp http://www.ebay.com/itm/HIFONICS-BRZ2400-1D-MONOBLOCK-CAR-AMPLIFIER-CLASS-D-/280723022927?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item415c65644f#ht_2252wt_905 and if you want something of better quality but still a good budget amp look into crescendo or audioque.

i already have that amp on (2) kicker 15L7, im going on about this because my brother has that amp on (1) RE XXX 15' speaker and it hits more than my 2 kickers on the brutus amp

i already have that amp on (2) kicker 15L7, im going on about this because my brother has that amp on (1) RE XXX 15' speaker and it hits more than my 2 kickers on the brutus amp

I honestly think RE's XTX line of amps are clean sounding amps. Yes, I do agree their old US Amps were amazing amps but even today, they're not a bad set of amps. Im running 1 on a 12" XXX and its a very clean sounding amplifier

XXX 15 and 18 are way better subs than any kicker save maybe the 18" solo-x maybe, plus who knows what vehicles and boxes you guys are using and how you have your amps and head units set..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I honestly think RE's XTX line of amps are clean sounding amps. Yes, I do agree their old US Amps were amazing amps but even today, they're not a bad set of amps. Im running 1 on a 12" XXX and its a very clean sounding amplifier

You make it sound like "RE" had something to do with the O/S USAMPS line... Let me be very clear here... RE had NOTHING to do with USAMPS back in the day... Hell, when USAMPS was in its hay day, RE wasnt even on the board.

I wont slander a companies amp but I will say this, I think they're better amps out there if you keep looking around.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

You make it sound like "RE" had something to do with the O/S USAMPS line... Let me be very clear here... RE had NOTHING to do with USAMPS back in the day... Hell, when USAMPS was in its hay day, RE wasnt even on the board.

I wont slander a companies amp but I will say this, I think they're better amps out there if you keep looking around.

Nicely put

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

yes we know there are better amps out there but some people are in a budget, even if it dont put out the 2500 rms its still cheaper than some 1000 rms amps out there

Archived