I went last year, got a nice router set and bluray player for my dad from sears. New style Xbox 360 with kinekt for my brothers from game stop. Alot of expensive makeup for my mom from sephoria. A 5" straight pipe cat delete mbrp exhaust for my mom from 4 wheel parts. Then went to target to get a few HDMI cables cause they were stupid cheap and ended up getting into a fight with my old boss who fired me because I hurt my back on the job and wanted to transfer departments to one where I could sit down often like the Dr said, he told me if I can't have you no one can. Since me kicking his ass and him leaving the store and place in line with no items he has gotten fired but my back has got worse and most likely have to have back surgery bit its work comp so there dragging there feet. So that's my little black Friday rant. This year I'm gonna try to find some cool things online for cheap and see how that goes no more physically going to the stores for me lol. Any advice for online sites? I'm gonna make a thread in DC and ask Rusty if he has black Friday plans.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

New LED tvs and home theatre setups, couple new macs, and 3 new xboxs and a ps3. I do buy a lot of electronics on black Friday. My brothers camp out for me the night before and already have a list to get. I only need to pay for it, lol

u got it made if all you need to do is hand over the cash lol, usually in minnesota every year we get a big snowfall the night of thanksgiving and makes it hell for BF. not to mention the retards that park terrible. Got blocked in at walmart last year... car in front and behind me just awesome!

New LED tvs and home theatre setups, couple new macs, and 3 new xboxs and a ps3. I do buy a lot of electronics on black Friday. My brothers camp out for me the night before and already have a list to get. I only need to pay for it, lol

u got it made if all you need to do is hand over the cash lol, usually in minnesota every year we get a big snowfall the night of thanksgiving and makes it hell for BF. not to mention the retards that park terrible. Got blocked in at walmart last year... car in front and behind me just awesome!

+1 on the Minnesota crap black Fridays snow and stupidity go hand and hand that day in this state

I went last year, got a nice router set and bluray player for my dad from sears. New style Xbox 360 with kinekt for my brothers from game stop. Alot of expensive makeup for my mom from sephoria. A 5" straight pipe cat delete mbrp exhaust for my mom from 4 wheel parts. Then went to target to get a few HDMI cables cause they were stupid cheap and ended up getting into a fight with my old boss who fired me because I hurt my back on the job and wanted to transfer departments to one where I could sit down often like the Dr said, he told me if I can't have you no one can. Since me kicking his ass and him leaving the store and place in line with no items he has gotten fired but my back has got worse and most likely have to have back surgery bit its work comp so there dragging there feet. So that's my little black Friday rant. This year I'm gonna try to find some cool things online for cheap and see how that goes no more physically going to the stores for me lol. Any advice for online sites? I'm gonna make a thread in DC and ask Rusty if he has black Friday plans.

I was hoping for the same. DC is probably the only thing i would spend money on, on black friday.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

New TV for the living room. Had a 61" old school projector which was nice and all but it went out in April 2010 just after my ex filed for divorce. And she was getting child support so no tv for me. Well I have had the kids since July last year and have gotten a lot of the bills taken care of, caught up, and paid off, bought a new car so now its time to work on the interior of the house. new 42" or greater tv and a built in entertainment center.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg