box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Looks like someone sitting in the backseat with thier head peeking over the headrest. fucking creepy though.....You give "Team DEADly Hertz" new meaning man!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Sweet ^^ you must be just that good of a guy lol jk

:drinks:

Looks like someone sitting in the backseat with thier head peeking over the headrest. fucking creepy though.....You give "Team DEADly Hertz" new meaning man!

right though haha....and i know nobody else was in the truck. also my headrest would get in the way of where the face is

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

My bad I'm at work right now and I'll post the pic up when I find it. Here's a little back story though:

A couple of years ago, my brother-inlaw's grandfather died after a life-long battle with kidney disease. In his last couple of weeks he decided that he had enough and refused treatment stating that he has lived a full life full of love and wanted to die in his home. After two weeks without dialysis, things looked very bleak and in his will, he decided to donate his home to the local fire department for a controlled burn for training. Two of my sister's were at the home when they started the fire and after a couple of minutes when the house was engulfed in flames, they noticed what looked like a man inside the house. All 26 firefighters attending the event rushed the home to retrieve the person since over half a dozen of them saw the same thing. The firefighters, including my brother-inlaw, surrounded the house and entered the home at various points while others remained outside. The house was searched high and low but no one was ever found. My sister already had her camera out taking pictures of the fire for the fire department training later in the year and happened to get this one photo of what she saw. To this day no one that was there can explain what happened.

Halloween_2009_001.jpg

Try to explain that shit. This photo is the only reason that I have any belief in anything after death.

looks like the reflection of a firefighter in the heat of the flames or possibly a mirror that hadnt been shattered. the brown is the same as the firefighters suits and the reflective yellow right across the stomach area

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

looks like the reflection of a firefighter in the heat of the flames or possibly a mirror that hadnt been shattered. the brown is the same as the firefighters suits and the reflective yellow right across the stomach area

That's a doorway behind the figure, our firefighters wear fluorescent Yellow coats and to me the yellow across the stomach looks like the flames coming off the window sill.

Looks like we are gonna have to call Scooby and the gang in on this one. It could just be Old Man Jenkins tryin to scare everyone away so he can have all the deebeez for himself.

Those meddling bassheads... lol

Archived