Mechman Alternators

Sooo.. I got a gift and it's here

MechMan, is amazing... I've been in contact with them for almost a year now(insane)... I have been looking into an alternator for a long time and didn't have the money, when I did I ordered a DC Power but then got into some money issues and they refunded my money which was an amazing thing... Because of this I was able to read more about the other companies, Singer and MechMan... I felt most comfortable with them and then they became a vendor here which made everything much sweeter...

So, I was given the okay by my current lady and she also might have funded this item as well...

So on the way to my house is a 270a alternator, courtesy of MechMan.!!!!

YAY_alternator.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

DSC00890.ARW.jpg

DSC00892.ARW.jpg

DSC00893.ARW.jpg

DSC00894.ARW.jpg

DSC00895.ARW.jpg

DSC00896.ARW.jpg

DSC00897.ARW.jpg

DSC00898.ARW.jpg

DSC00899.ARW.jpg

DSC00900.ARW.jpg

DSC00901.ARW.jpg

DSC00903.ARW.jpg

DSC00904.ARW.jpg

DSC00905.ARW.jpg

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

yea man.. Hope to have it installed tomorrow before I go to work...

ran into a few complications in case anyone has read this at all... Took it to the mechanic to install and he stated it could not be mounted as in it might have needed a bracket.. I tried to eyeball the alternator from MechMan on top of my engine but it looked fine so I need to go deeper... I have already contacted Matt @ MechMan... Let's see how this goes... :bull:

ran into a few complications in case anyone has read this at all... Took it to the mechanic to install and he stated it could not be mounted as in it might have needed a bracket.. I tried to eyeball the alternator from MechMan on top of my engine but it looked fine so I need to go deeper... I have already contacted Matt @ MechMan... Let's see how this goes... :bull:

99% sure your unit is mis-boxed!

Looking further that looks like a v-6 unit.

Send it back to us and I will send out the 2.4l unit ASAP.

Sorry :peepwall:

Edited by MECHMAN

99% sure your unit is mis-boxed!

Looking further that looks like a v-6 unit.

Send it back to us and I will send out the 2.4l unit ASAP.

Sorry :peepwall:

Really??? Is this Matt or Eric????

I'll try and send it back out Friday, can you guys generate a UPS label and email to me???