i like using fedex cause im next to a 24hr kinkos/fedex so i can ship it whenever. ive used dhl twice and both times they shipped the item insanely fast like ground shipping and it got there in 2-3 days and i like the fact that they will come and pick the item up at your door so when im busy they will come pick it up instead of me wasting time in my day to go drop it off at a location.

i like using fedex cause im next to a 24hr kinkos/fedex so i can ship it whenever. ive used dhl twice and both times they shipped the item insanely fast like ground shipping and it got there in 2-3 days and i like the fact that they will come and pick the item up at your door so when im busy they will come pick it up instead of me wasting time in my day to go drop it off at a location.

Found a use for the basket :) a stand for a fake christmas tree 2041296808_eec2f64c8d_b.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Sorry *** packed mine the best.

Got 4 10" trash's from them over the summer.

Came in 2 boxes, with 2 more boxes in each

Seperated by foam parts; on the bottom, sides and top of each box.

In each box there was the "stiff" foam, with pieces on the sides for the basket to rest on and more on top of the top side of each of the four corners. Kept the sub in place and VERY protected. The outer box was a little beaten up and NO damage to the inner box or the sub.

I think thats the best packed set of subs I have gotten to date.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

has anyone ever seen the warehouses where ups and fedex sort and route packages???

I have , they use an assembly line belt driven and they throw that shit into the trucks like nothing, shit looks like a bomb blew up in there, it's horrible....

The only way you will get a good package is if its mailed right with support, cuz the way they THROW them in the trucks they will not be 100.......

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

i wonder if they throw 40-50 lbs packages?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Bro, i'm telling u, do not think they calmly place the big boxes in the trucks in a fragile manner, that shit is thrown in there, I'm not talking the delivery trucks to the houses, I'm talking the ones from the 18 wheelers and from cargo planes going to the station to be sent out for delivery...

And yes, 40-50 lb boxes are easy to throw around...

You have to be able to lift 100lb + boxes to even work there.....

They dont hire no pee-wee herman lookin dudes to transfer inventory..... :unsure::unsure:

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...