Thats why you ALWAYS pay for the insurance. If a package even remotely looks bad, I will open and inspect it right in front of the driver. At first he would get mad because I was taking up his time but now he like to see all the cool shit I get for my truck. :) And after seeing some of the stuff I've ordered on line he completely understands why I check.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Guest MegaloManiac
if it was insured file a claim man

If not..............fuck up the DHL voroporation via the BBB

I blame eD. an 18" sub in a cardboard box with no crate or foam anywhere?...just a lot of cardboard. the sub absorbed all the shock it looks like.

No DHL is not horrible. In my opinion they are really good when it comes to shipping my products to me. I havent once had a problem with them yet. Ive ordered things on a saturday and it comes to my door on the following monday. Another example i ordered my dell laptop and of couse dell takes up to 5 days of building my laptop but when i got the confirmation that my laptop was shipped i got it 2 days after my confirmation. If i was to have things shipped by ups or the Fedex that take all freakin week to get what i need. Ive never had to pay for the overnight delivery because they damn near bring it to my doorstep in the next 48 hours from me just ordering things online. Just cause your stuff got messed up one time doesnt make DHL a horrible company. Make sure u knock the people who is sending you the package before you knock the person who is delivering it.

THANK YOU!!! lol

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

i love dhl. theyre the best out there i think.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Guest MegaloManiac

Fi Audio uses UPS, says it on their website too(at checkout iirc).

Im good friends with our local UPS guy too & the UPS store.

Edited by MegaloManiac

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/24cf3a1...433bacb6667.htm

this is why UPS>DHL. All the DHL vans I've seen have been doing 20+ the speed limit, weaving in and out of traffic.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s