http://videos.streetfire.net/video/24cf3a1...433bacb6667.htm

this is why UPS>DHL. All the DHL vans I've seen have been doing 20+ the speed limit, weaving in and out of traffic.

LOL thats funny as hell cuz everytime i see a yellow dhl truck that guy is freakin flying. no matter what he is always going way over the speed limit.

as for ups playing game with peoples boxes...ive been working at ups for almost 3 years and we've never played games with the boxes. shit gets dropped every once in a while but people dont intentionally throw boxes around. who the hell would wanna throw around a 60lb subwoofer for fun anyways? imo ups is the best shipper out there hands down.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

One time dhl was gettin so fast that they came in a unmarked mini van with some soccer moms handing me my digital camera and had me sign my name on some yellow notebook paper. lol. I love dhl to death out here in Columbus, ohio. They come to your place by any means neccessary!!!

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

One time dhl was gettin so fast that they came in a unmarked mini van with some soccer moms handing me my digital camera and had me sign my name on some yellow notebook paper. lol. I love dhl to death out here in Columbus, ohio. They come to your place by any means neccessary!!!

awesome :lol: But i guess everyone had there own experinces with shipping companys. i Really rave not had any bad experince with ups because they are so much more the fedex, but every sub i ship with fedex seems to get raped.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

eh Stephen if oyu need help with somethin just give me a shout, im rite down the road from ya and im always willing to help someone out and build boxes and shit like that, .......let me know if you need help designing a box and building it and all that jazzz be my pleasure to help out

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

eh Stephen if oyu need help with somethin just give me a shout, im rite down the road from ya and im always willing to help someone out and build boxes and shit like that, .......let me know if you need help designing a box and building it and all that jazzz be my pleasure to help out

alright ill keep that in mind. But as far as the sub goes would you guys rather see it set on fire or plugged into a wall socket :lol: Im not even worried about the claim anymore.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

alright ill keep that in mind. But as far as the sub goes would you guys rather see it set on fire or plugged into a wall socket :lol: Im not even worried about the claim anymore.

That's bullshit tho, are you not gonna get anything for it?

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz