groundpounder2k2 Posted November 15, 2007 Author Report Posted November 15, 2007 I called a friend of mine back home...........a few minutes ago......he runs a salvage yard....... hes got a Cavi....with a 2.2............and 44,000 origanal miles.... and hes got a RamAir hood for it My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted November 15, 2007 Author Report Posted November 15, 2007 is that your car My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted November 15, 2007 Author Report Posted November 15, 2007 do i smell another purchase?quite possibly My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Stephen Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 is that your car No its ravens car of jbody.org IIRC it has a 3.8 v6 with the turbo at 15psi making close to 500hp you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Stephen Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 No its ravens car of jbody.org IIRC it has a 3.8 v6 with the turbo at 15psi making close to 500hp Well folks here we are again at the end of another season. The car was officially pulled off the road last weekend and this coming weekend I am starting to pull it all apart again. The car worked flawlessly over the summer and I thought that I would make a post to let everyone know how it turned out. I ended up putting a little over 4000kms on it over the few months that it was on the road. I didn't end up tuning the car for race fuel as I just didn't have the time to make the 4 hour drive to the dyno to get it dialed in. All summer I was running on a 91 octane pump fuel tune running 15psi and stock timing putting down 451whp and 421wtq. With that being said the car was able to pull a best time at the track of 11.57@126mph with a 1.91 60ft time. The car does not hook up at the track till 4th gear on the 8" slicks that I was running. I probably would have had better luck with some coilovers and larger slicks but I can't complain with how it ran. Plus I was the only one in my class who could change tires at the track and drive it home, no trailer required. I am trapping at 6600rpm in 4th gear at the line so my mph is pretty much tapped unless I move to a bigger slick. I do have a plan to fix that issue so stay tuned over the winter. I do have video of some passes but they were not taken by me and I am trying to track them down now, I will post them up as soon as I get them. you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Amalan Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 eh damn i was going to guess a ferrari enzo but sunfire was going to be my second guess
Godsmack Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 NICE timmy!!!!! Someday I'll get more wheels.................Someday "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
FieroGrande Posted November 15, 2007 Report Posted November 15, 2007 Not a bad purchase for a bill! Now I hope that you know what your doing? LOL............I cant wait to see what you think of!
groundpounder2k2 Posted November 16, 2007 Author Report Posted November 16, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwG1pjFGoAo WOW My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.