Am I doing something wrong here?

If the iPad is your problem, then burning a cd from it will give you the same results. I would do 2 things: find an original disc and try another H/U. See if either of those fixes your problem.

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Help please this is not making sense to me.

I may be wrong, but it looked like you had the subwoofer turned off on the HU? Probably has nothing to do w it, but if I turn mine off, it won't pick up the signal.. Hope this helps, or you figure it all out! :drinks:

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

If the iPad is your problem, then burning a cd from it will give you the same results. I would do 2 things: find an original disc and try another H/U. See if either of those fixes your problem.

I am going to try it on the 4 channels in my truck before I take them out today. It works perfectly fine just like it is supposed to on the 40hz track but messes up on the 1000hz tracks.

I may be wrong, but it looked like you had the subwoofer turned off on the HU? Probably has nothing to do w it, but if I turn mine off, it won't pick up the signal.. Hope this helps, or you figure it all out! :drinks:

Those RCAs are not plugged in so it should not be effecting anything.

i don't know what your problem is really. I am not there. I have made Tony D aware of this thread, you should get some answers soon. So far, every problem anyone has ever had, has been resolved and was user error. The only factory defect we have had has been a few of the overlays (with integrated buttons) had a problem and the unit would turn itself on. That was less then 1% and fully addressed/fixed.

Worst case scenario, you send it to us, we give you a new one, that is no prob at all.....but lets see what tony or juan have to say first. Its really hard though since we aren't there.

what exact model is that amp? 2nd case scenario if we cant figure it out, i will buy an amp like that and do some testing on my own.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I am going to try it on the 4 channels in my truck before I take them out today. It works perfectly fine just like it is supposed to on the 40hz track but messes up on the 1000hz tracks.

Those RCAs are not plugged in so it should not be effecting anything.

CJ, I watched the videos. I want to help you get to the bottom of whatever is going on. I have some questions for you.

1.)The amp in the video is a Kicker ZX350.4 ? Is it class D or class A/B? I looked on their website and can't find that info.

2.)You said you tried two amplifier, what was the other?

3.)Sometimes amplifiers that have the high/low range input selection switch have input stages that get easily overloaded. Can try switching that button to the other position?

We'll figure it out.

Tony

Tony

It is a class a/b amp.

I just tried switching the high and low level input switch and it still does the same thing. I have no issues with it playing any of the 40hz tones. I will test it in my truck on my dc 175.4 and 1.2k here in a little bit and post video of the results.

Tony

It is a class a/b amp.

I just tried switching the high and low level input switch and it still does the same thing. I have no issues with it playing any of the 40hz tones. I will test it in my truck on my dc 175.4 and 1.2k here in a little bit and post video of the results.

Ok, looking forward to your results.