Second Skin Audio

Adding to the system

So I have a 12" shallow mount pioneer right now in my 2003 Chrysler sebring convertible and the sub and box fit under the folding top tray in the trunk so it takes up virtually zero usable trunk space. It sounds pretty good and I am impressed by how well it performs.

But I've been on this forum lookin around and so I just have to add on! Damn smd and it's members awesome builds haha. So I'm going to add a dc level 4 15" with an AQ 1200d and imma make my own box for the first time. So my question is should I leave the shallow 12" in since I have room and I'm pleased with it or will it sound bad with the combination of 2 different subs. I've heard people says don't mix subs so I'm not sure.

Opinions?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

It's gonna be a hit or miss. Chances are, you're going to have one hell of an uneven response curve and it's not going sound good.

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

It would be overpowered and hardly doubt OP would even notice the difference, but that being said...pull it out and sell for the upgrade or install in another vehicle

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

good luck fitting a 15 in that trunk. my bro has a convertible Sebring and his trunk barely fits a ported 12.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

It would be overpowered and hardly doubt OP would even notice the difference, but that being said...pull it out and sell for the upgrade or install in another vehicle

Why u gotta hate man? I wouldnt run the pioneer off the AQ obviously it would just go boom! Haha Thanks to everyone with a quick answer I guess I'll trade it out to someone local who doesn't know any better cuz honestly that pioneer should be terrible but somehow it being where it is it doesn't sound bad.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I have room for 15.5" deep x 17" tall x 36" wide so I think I have room. I got one designed by one of the box guys on here

What are you talking about?

Who's hating? I like Pioneer gear, and methinks you misunderstood the context of my post

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?