Sonic Electronix

is this a deal or what?!

Yeah, that dude is high. Those Alpine amp's are fucking sweet. They do rated +. Good call on buying it. You can even build your own box for the sub for like 60. I think that guy was just a mainstream hater..

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Almost every other person here is a mainstream hater, for not other reason than its mainstream. Which in itself is pretty mainstream so the reality of it all is somewhat amusing

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Almost every other person here is a mainstream hater, for not other reason than its mainstream. Which in itself is pretty mainstream so the reality of it all is somewhat amusing

Lol indeed, quite ironic. It all boils down to weather you can get the mainstream stuff for a good price or not. In this case? He got a hell ofa deal. I got my CVRs for 170. Planning on getting another one for 60. Not bad subs, not the best. Hell, who cares. As long as you're happy with your stuff, right ?

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

first of all that amp will deff not put out rated power. second what impedance is the sub so you know how to wire it and get the right impedance to use it? Dont try and fight us on this, take it from the guys who know what we are talking about, save your money and BUILD a box, get a better amp, get a REAL amp for your 4 channels, and do it right or waste your money and cry somewhere else.

edit: i thought you were the op, either way look at alpines sites, none of their amps put out rated power with the ces ratings.

Have you owned this Alpine amp in question? Doubt it...cuz if you have, you would know that with proper electrical, it WILL do rated or slightly more than rated. Maybe you should do some research before you shoot off at the mouth about something that you don't know about. If you're rating equipment by the manufacturer's website, then your logic is very flawed.

And before you get all butthurt, yes I have experience with this amp. I owned this before I bought my T4k.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

alright loooong story about this purchase..so i showed up to this guys pad and yeah everything was sealed and brand new..and i told him okay lets test it out in my car and if it works ill buy it for 600..so we take it outside,disconnect my system.and hook up the new solo X sub. aaaaand BOOM..shit doesnt work!!! i'm disappointed and start to feel uncomfortable..but I'm like okay lets try out the amp now..i disconnect my amp aaaand BOOOOOM!that shit doesn't work either!!!!! now I'm just confused about this whole thing.and he tells me that he never messed with it and i believe him kus it was new in the box sealed and all..he then tells me that he doesn't have the receipt for the amp..only for the sub woofer...so i sit there and tell him that idk why its not working..my system was working before i disconnected everything and everything was wired correctly to the alpine amp and solo x..i then tell him that this is too sketchy to do business..but i still wanted the sub.kus i could at least return it and get a new one kus of the warranty and receipt..but said he wants it all gone.and cant sell the sub alone..so i told him that i wasn't going to pay 600 for a system that doesn't work.and he said that he will drop it for 500! and i said NO KUS IT DOESN'T WORK. but he explains to me that the sub alone is worth over 500 and it will include the amp box and mini amp but i wasn't interested in the other stuff kus it didn't work. i then told him that i will over him 400 for everything and he said NO not in a million years because he spent over a thousand dollars for everything. but i then said okay well no deal and was ready to leave disappointed..and when i got in my car.i saw my ipod touch 32gb and had the idea..well..okay.i asked him, how about 400 plus my ipod for everything..he said! i already have an ipod lol...but then said YES!!! kus his lil brother wants one..so after 45 mins we exchanged the money and system and made the deal...I KNOW IKNOOOOOW.it doesn't work but still.i could return the sub. and get still a profit..so after i left.i went to the local audio store.and told them that i just bought this stuff "online" and wanted to know why it wasn't working..they looked at my car.and about 2 mins later..they come back and say," dude your fuse blew out,let us replace it and ur solo x and amp should work fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(must have blown out when i disconnected my system)..SO THEY CHANGED OUT MY FUSE AND BAAAAAMMMM THE SOLO X AND AMP WAS WORKING BEAUTIFULLY!!!! 400 dollars for everything!!!!! can you believe it! and oh yea ..the iPod touch i owned i got it for free ahaha so yes that is the end of this amazing deal/situation/luck story! :)

Stay Golden

COOL FUCKING STORY BRO!

Really, cool story :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived