Mechman Alternators

Ecotec owners! Your high output alternators are HERE!

Do you own an Ecotec powered vehicle? Do you need a high output alternator?

Mechman is now offering Ecotec alternators! These Denso Hairpin alternators are direct bolt-in, plug-in installation and are 100% OEM compatible to work with all of your vehicles electronics.

Available in 220a, 250a, 270a and 300a+ configurations, these hairpin units will give you the power you are looking for. 2-tier rectifiers, precision balanced rotors, premium NTN bearings, high output stators, 8mm output studs and our 2-year warranty make these a great performer with a great price.

Call or email-

(865)522-6166 extension 202

[email protected]

I'm here Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm. If I don't answer please leave a message, that just means I am on the other line with another customer.

Edited by MECHMAN
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2

Just recently got a mechman 270A for my `08 cobalt. Direct bolt on and it made my dimming go away completely. Pretty sure I have one of these newer units in my car cause you never made other units for my newer 08 2.2L ecotec?

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts

Just recently got a mechman 270A for my `08 cobalt. Direct bolt on and it made my dimming go away completely. Pretty sure I have one of these newer units in my car cause you never made other units for my newer 08 2.2L ecotec?

You are correct, we only have the one design for these units. I didn't offer them in public for a while due to parts sourcing. Now we have a good stock of parts and can assemble these as necessary.

• 3 months later...