PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Got some new pellets

2012-09-15_20-35-26_21.jpg

Compared to a normal Crossman pointed pellet.

2012-09-15_20-35-51_195.jpg

Polymer tip FTW, lol, already got a squirrel with it and lets just say it was a lil messy.

Where'd you find these? They are pretty damn sweet

Those things are beasts. We boughtem for the rifle we take out once and a while. Firetips I believe there called

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

97 Tahoe LT on 22's :)

IMG_2829.jpg

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

:wacky::slayer:

both installed.......cant-stay-away-from-truck-now lol

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

In a certain light it looks purple, but then it also looks blue. lol

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

:wacky::slayer:

both installed.......cant-stay-away-from-truck-now lol

How do they sound? I need components so bad! I only have one set in the passenger side lol. I need a damn job

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

lets just say thatnow that they are tuned...OMG OMG OMG (etc with excited valley girl talk) lol

they sound great, got them hooked to a Alpine PDX 100.4

I only have one issue, cant stay away from my ranger anymore lol.

Where does Burpleranger come from? My ranger is a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge, Sonic "Blue"

Everyone's system is "the best" in "their own mind" (this includes me, even though i "know" its not)

lets just say thatnow that they are tuned...OMG OMG OMG (etc with excited valley girl talk) lol

they sound great, got them hooked to a Alpine PDX 100.4

I only have one issue, cant stay away from my ranger anymore lol.

Nothing wrong with that ;) I'd live in my truck if I could. Lol. Where'd you order them from?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

IMG_8422.jpg

i got this 3 month ago im lil late haha but oh well but ill be ordering another one really soon for my rebuild

i actually went to Aspen Sound in Couer d'Alede, ID.

Had to have them install the Hertz, unfortunately, since my living in an apartment (aka lack of space to do the work) prevented me from doing that part myself.

got the HU from them as well, but put it in today.

The hertz were $600 full price, the Kenwood was $369 full price. got everything plus the speaks installed (and a new dash kit and the ipod cable) out the door for $960. They have a great sale going on right now.

Archived