PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

Your port is bigger than my sub haha

Sounds like you need to upgrade lol

Yaaaa!! If ur feeling up to it I was thinking of doing an intense kerf and making a circle port purely out of wood by kerfing

I lack the amount of patience you have Hunter lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

My new ones have been sitting on my coffee table as well.

1) Haven't found a place to put them

2) Scared of the ear raping that will ensue

just send them to me,ill take them off your hands lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Lol no.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I've got some 5" Pyle Pro's though

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I like em. I've got 3 pair of them, not sure how many I'm gonna use, but I'll think about it and send you a price in a little bit.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived