Alpine mrp-F600

2 Dc level 4 12s

Dc 2k

Viper 5901

SHCA wiring

KnuKonceptz RCA's

SecondSkin/Fatmat

Big 3-stock alt

full tank of gas, pack of cigs, and a dinner with my girl. no pics, have no cell phone or camera.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

nice, i saw it on tv and was thinking of getting it, use it yet? how you like it

the lowes i went to sold 800 of them since black friday...so i was excited to get the last one (someone returned it earlier that day). i only saw it a little on tv, and thought it double ratcheted by itself. but really you gotta hold that blue part up at the top of the handle for it to double ratchet or else it's just a normal ratchet. it's pretty long, so if you need to get in tight spaces you might be better off with a normal/smaller one.

but given that...i used it earlier tonight to help my friend hang up her curtains, and it was awesome. once the screw/bolt gets kinda tight, it gets harder to use it to it's full potential tho, i ended up just screwing it in normally. maybe i was just at an awkward angle on my tip toes on this chair, and technically should have been using a drill. but it's quick when you can double ratchet. i'm still glad i got it and definitely wouldn't return it. i also like that it doesn't 'click click click click' when you go the opposite direction if you're tightening/loosening.

$20 is a deal. comes with a bendable extension and extra tips/sockets too. just wish i had the holster lol

I don't even know why i bought it i thought it was cute i guess

395553_10150426383343053_573723052_8558908_397014832_n.jpg

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Ill get a pic up later..but I gots me a new doggy to replace my girl i had to put down, amzing lil bitch this one is...German Shorthair pointer/pit mix....smart and strong. Already has a great hunt instinct in her...oh and do trades count cause if so, I got me some sundown 12s the other day too...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived