PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

New fog lights for the truck:

img_11401.jpg

img_11511.jpg

img_11541.jpg

Then there's the exhaust parts:

img_11551.jpg

The size of the new catalytic converter baffles me when I think about the TWO huge ones from the factory...

img_11531.jpg

$600 later on exhaust alone and I still don't have everything....

I plan to get one of those dash cams here pretty soon as well. Way to many stupid drivers not paying attention. I would have figured with how large my tuck is people would see me, but they still don't....

Same here. I think it would be fun to make a weekly compilation video of all the stupid stuff that I see on the road.

Orion- do let us know how you like that camera. Interested in one myself.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I won't drag it out anymore, I'll just say this. It's the guys on mobile that it bothers, which is me 90% of the time. Doesn't matter how great the pics are and what they're of, and it's not a knock on any of those things. But the fact of the matter is, it's unneccessary to quote tons of pictures just to say "wow that's cool" or whatever.

And "no one is up in arms" about it. I simply pointed it out and you got upset about it. I'm not going to pm you about it to spare your feelings. Quit being a cry baby and go on about your day.

That's all from me on this.

New fog lights for the truck:

Then there's the exhaust parts:

img_11551.jpg

The size of the new catalytic converter baffles me when I think about the TWO huge ones from the factory...

$600 later on exhaust alone and I still don't have everything....

What size engine do you have? What are the specs on the truck is more my question.

I have a 94 F350 I need to re do the exhaust on and I have a 7.5l motor. I also want that bumper as well. Need a new one of those. Had an accident in the rain last year. Like stopping a tank on ice! Doesn't work very well! LOL

Thanks.

I won't drag it out anymore, I'll just say this. It's the guys on mobile that it bothers, which is me 90% of the time. Doesn't matter how great the pics are and what they're of, and it's not a knock on any of those things. But the fact of the matter is, it's unneccessary to quote tons of pictures just to say "wow that's cool" or whatever.

And "no one is up in arms" about it. I simply pointed it out and you got upset about it. I'm not going to pm you about it to spare your feelings. Quit being a cry baby and go on about your day.

That's all from me on this.

Thanks for not dragging it out. I will try not to be such a cry baby. You definitely shed light on how I should take more considerations to ensure your mobile experience is as good as it can be. I was really upset and torn up about it, but now that you have pointed out how upset I was I have been able to take a step back and see just how irrational I have been.

That's all from me.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived