PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I don't know, Volunteering is a hell of a lot better than it being your roof you HAVE to do. If you Volunteer, and get tired, you can be like "yeah dude sorry, I got somewhere to be, HAVE FUN THOUGH"!!

Course I enjoy this kind of shit. I'm a contractor so that's what I love to do. I just did my brother's roof, 33 sq.

Also, I didn't want to quote all those pics above, but i would advise not putting shingles that way, although you're done already. If you put them over the peak, you can rip them. Lay them long ways with the peak. At least that's how we do it.

Anyway, looks good. A lot of those tabs will lay down with the warmer temps.

I only wish I was volunteering and could have walked away, that would have been excellent.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Ok... Real pics of the toolbox. I forgot to take some before I left lol

Not sure about anyone else but to me this looks perfect for some 4.25s and a head unit attached to the lid

FOTFDED_zps307f2c88.jpg

And this guy. Was a BIG tossup between it and an IR unit. Ended up deciding on this because it was significantly quieter. 96.3db vs 86db

WP_20130923_005_zps0ad9c0c5.jpg

WP_20130923_006_zps8f45a34d.jpg

What do you work on? Not much of need for 3/4in impacts, except for heavy duty diesels.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Also, going to be a real fun weekend. After dropping $10K on what has to be the most boring purchase ever, I get to deal with this now:

AA960300-29B4-46E7-834E-EF0A9012AD12-158

50 yr transferable warranty GAF timberline shingles. Good times to follow! LMFAO. For those that have never done it, I recommend NEVER volunteering to help anyone do it. ROOFING SUCKS!!!!

roofing ain't that bad..... i also do it for a living.. lol

you get used to it

I joined the Army to get away from roofing and concrete.lol

Same thing we are doing. Just did a new walkway storm door and doing laminate flooring.next summer is a new deck. Market is so saturated with houses in our area theres no moving a house that isnt unique

what sucks is when you hit the "too much invested for the market" point. I know people who think their house is worth 25k more than the rest of the houses in the neighborhood just because they had hard wood, counters and tile done...

I joined the Army to get away from roofing and concrete.lol

Lmao, that is definitely one way to get out of it! When we were in the market we probably looked at 75+ houses, and there were a ton of them that the owner decided to tackle improvements them-self (that they obviously shouldn't have) and they weren't afraid to jack up asking prices due to "improvements!"

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Yayayaya cheap pyle of crap I know. Idea was it's something cheap that I don't care about. It's going in a toolbox and will get greased/banged up so IDGAF :)

41Ydstz7oQL.jpg

Yayayaya cheap pyle of crap I know. Idea was it's something cheap that I don't care about. It's going in a toolbox and will get greased/banged up so IDGAF :)

41Ydstz7oQL.jpg

lol

EnDy3.jpg

Archived