PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

i pretty much like both types.. was going to get a raider but too much chrome for my taste and dont want to spend the cash to murder it out

First bike I ever rode was a liter. It was a friends and he let me try it. Took a couple slow runs up and down the block. Dude was talking shit about "go ahead open her up". Went 1-2 kinda hard then 2-3 hard as fuck. Ass started wobbling then skipping hard as hell back and forth and I thought I was done. It somehow straightened out.

Ever since that, only 4 wheels for me.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

First bike I ever rode was a liter. It was a friends and he let me try it. Took a couple slow runs up and down the block. Dude was talking shit about "go ahead open her up". Went 1-2 kinda hard then 2-3 hard as fuck. Ass started wobbling then skipping hard as hell back and forth and I thought I was done. It somehow straightened out.

To be honest. After riding a bike for a month or so it becaes 2nd nature. Just like driving a car.

Truck is to not be scared. Haha. The second your scared is when you wreck

he messed you up.. he should have let you take it easy. maybe you would have had one by now.. everyone keeps telling my im going to kill myself.. but like everything, if i take it easy and not act like a fool i have a better chance

To be honest. After riding a bike for a month or so it becaes 2nd nature. Just like driving a car.

Truck is to not be scared. Haha. The second your scared is when you wreck

Well fuck, when you get those high speed wobbles on your third or fourth run, it kinda kills it. LOL

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived