PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

led headlight kit for the prius don't like hid the prius has been known to have problems with hid anD a part that costs 1380 from dealer I don't want same probs so time to switch to led from VLED.COM ....I love their kits !!! D2S

Any pics of them installed? ive been wanting to try LED's for headlights but not sure what kind to get

these pics are the lmz3000 set in the Silverado don't have any driving of the set from the prius there both the same just diff bulb#

id say try these you wont be sorry any probs they tell you to cut the wires n send them the pic hassle free warranty....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186220-basszealott-01-chevy-silverado-slomo-build/page-12?hl= bass_zealot

edit . new pic prius drivin ....

BB11C358-EED8-422F-A162-2BA94A5C3F4C_zps

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

From what i was told leds aren't the greatest for lowbeams. Halogen/HID are still superior, if your adding lights more lights LED are the way to go. Something about the LED light not showing whats on the ground as well as HID/halogen. But might just be mainly for offroad

I wouldnt go off what you heard ... do you have any first hand experience with this exact set? you are wrong these leds are far superior to any halogen or hid set I first started playin with hid in 02 & they no way come close to the clarity of led ...id say keep away from ebay led kits

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

From what i was told leds aren't the greatest for lowbeams. Halogen/HID are still superior, if your adding lights more lights LED are the way to go. Something about the LED light not showing whats on the ground as well as HID/halogen. But might just be mainly for offroad

I wouldnt go off what you heard ... do you have any first hand experience with this exact set? you are wrong these leds are far superior to any halogen or hid set I first started playin with hid in 02 & they no way come close to the clarity of led ...id say keep away from ebay led kits

I'm talking offroad LEDs, so there might not be any comparison. Just what i heard about LEDs vs HID/Halogen. Something about the design of leds not working well at illuminating uneven surfaces.

But on the otherhand those LEDS look like they cost a pretty penny

I'm back.

While I was sitting in the timeout corner with my dunce cap on I made a purchase.

My new triplets were delivered Today, some sexy a/b power.

wtGSnJT.jpg

Helix can take a better picture than me so here's their pic lol.

fT3ZyHc.jpg

Super excited to get these and got a great deal on them too, next on the ordering list is the ppi 3 way component set.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I needed to pick up a finish nailer to do some trim work in one of our bedrooms and after looking at a bunch of them I stumbled upon this set. 18 ga brad nailer, 16 ga straight finish nailer and a 18 ga stapler for only $60.....will be interesting to see how they perform!!

0F405826-8CE9-4AE2-8F52-32D674FEA257_zps

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

^haha....he's the "cussing" one! Kids came home from the grandparents with them and it definitely sounds like it says WTF!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived