PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I'm curious what makes a snake a good pet , they don't do anything, you can't train them cant play with them, and they can kill u

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Here my last big purchase well its really 8.

1.0 Spider

IMG_0290.jpg

1.0 Albino

IMG_0285.jpg

1.0 Lenonblast

IMG_0270.jpg

0.1 Normal #1

IMG_0273.jpg

0.1 Normal #2

IMG_0275.jpg

0.1 Normal #3

IMG_0278.jpg

0.1 Normal #4

IMG_0281.jpg

Rack System

IMG_0316.jpg

That's the creepiest post I've ever seen on here. Why so many snakes. That is my biggest fear in the world. It's the only phobia I have. I HATE snakes.

Some people hate them and some don't its a personal choice, I have friends and family that didn't like them and now they are getting used to them. I like snakes, and for the amount that we got is that we are going to start breeding ball pythons. Right now the Spider is locked with the female #3, and hopefully they will have baby. In a few day each male with be going in with one females each. But would like to pick up 3-4 more male and have 4 females per males.

I'm curious what makes a snake a good pet , they don't do anything, you can't train them cant play with them, and they can kill u

Well first of all they make good pets cause they don't take up to much room and they are a low maintanence pet. It is true they don't do to much but they are a joy to watch move around and they like to climb. You can play with them they like to move around you and stay around your neck when you walk about the house. Not all snakes can or will kill you, dogs can kill you to if given the chance.

Haha all snakes can and would kill me because if I was ever touched by a snake I would die from an instant heart attack. I am such a bitch when it comes to snakes. I turn into a chick when I see a little 1 foot long garder snake out in the yard.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Haha all snakes can and would kill me because if I was ever touched by a snake I would die from an instant heart attack. I am such a bitch when it comes to snakes. I turn into a chick when I see a little 1 foot long garder snake out in the yard.

I'm putting my e-pride on the line here but... I'm 6'2, 300 pounds and a friend had a foot long or so ball python and he chased me with that piece of shit and I ran like a little bitch... It's the eyes I think. I look at the mother fuckers and they just wanna eat my soul...

Fiberglass resin, hardener, stretchy clothe and a body saw... Finally can get some work done!

DSC01623.jpg

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Picked this up yesterday 2010 brute force 750i NRA Edition, got it for a steal prolly gonna try to sell it and make a few but it only has 28 hours on it, with brand new mudzilla 28's and front and rear powder coated bars.

2012-05-14_10-28-39_378.jpg

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Picked this up yesterday 2010 brute force 750i NRA Edition, got it for a steal prolly gonna try to sell it and make a few but it only has 28 hours on it, with brand new mudzilla 28's and front and rear powder coated bars.

2012-05-14_10-28-39_378.jpg

Donate2Me! :lol: I need to get me a nice utility 4 wheeler soon.

My latest purchase:

sl24.jpg

StudioLive24-xlarge.jpg

POTATO!

Archived