PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I really want that case, I have an otterbox right now but that looks so much more BA lol

on a side note, I got this bad boy today from a friend of mine :)

5e098ac4.jpg

Is it a v1 or v2?

I think you should sell it to me :clapping:

it's a v2!!! :D

I think that I would rather not run my AP-1500 in my car lololol SAZ-1500D > AP-1500

Audiopipe is the best!!!

Nice pickup, dude.

my ap-1500 probably won't leave my room or the 2 SA-12's

Thanks, I hope it sounds as good as it looks. I'm going for the cleanest Zx2 trunk build because I already know that the Bass-cort blows me out of the water as far as the loudest Zx2 build

Blaaaaaaammmmmmmmm

Taco Bell and RockStars before class

100_0276.jpg

100_0277.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Blaaaaaaammmmmmmmm

Taco Bell and RockStars before class

100_0276.jpg

Have you had Monster orangade tea drink? It is AMAZING but hard to find right now. Try it if you get the chance

good dinner BTW, taco bell will be enhanced if you are drunk though

]Have you had Monster orangade tea drink? It is AMAZING but hard to find right now. Try it if you get the chance

good dinner BTW, taco bell will be enhanced if you are drunk though

Haven't had it yet, I don't think.... I only do the Roho tea from Monster. Everything else is either Amp or Rockstar with the occasional Red Bull.

Going to be awake all night with diarrhea, sounds like a good combo.

Lol, Taco Bell doesn't make me poooooooooooo haha. And I only had one of the Rockstars tonight. Second one is for the morning.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddddddddd I'm taking the plunge and buying this...... on preorder..... right now......

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_8gb

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived