PICS OF YOUR LATEST PURCHASE

I liked the T3 tweets so much,....After quite a long wait, scored another pair.....

i was realy supprised they came with EVERYTHING.... (i didnt want the X-over) but the buckets and extra rings are a very nice addition. I thought they would JUST be the tweets and thats all.... so, great suprise....

IMG_0656.jpg

aa104479.jpg

That's sweet. I'd like to get my hands on a Mechman.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

I liked the T3 tweets so much,....After quite a long wait, scored another pair.....

i was realy supprised they came with EVERYTHING.... (i didnt want the X-over) but the buckets and extra rings are a very nice addition. I thought they would JUST be the tweets and thats all.... so, great suprise....

IMG_0656.jpg

Thoughts on those vs. the T2 tweets? And lemme guess you ordered em' directly from Fosgate?

IMG_0656.jpg

Thoughts on those vs. the T2 tweets? And lemme guess you ordered em' directly from Fosgate?

Dude,..... i can only say what i like,.. some say the SILK treated VS the aluminum made tweet can make a "soft" vs "harsh" feel or sound.........

Im no guru,... but, i know what I like,............ Ive ran T2's, and running what i have now( the T3's) ..... the fact is, i would still enjoy both.. and its really in the set up as well...........(in the proper set up, with proper power)

Sorry i am of no help on bidding against the two my friend..............

Archived