im45pl Posted July 10, 2015 Report Posted July 10, 2015 just got my hands on some mobile solutions templates and router bits from 12v tools... along with sky high wire and some wire care products.. will post pics when they actually arrive, just excited so I just bought the 'predator' set as well on sale... I can't wait to get building... don't even have a nice car to warrant it but oh well it will be fun TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
BeatBox Posted July 12, 2015 Author Report Posted July 12, 2015 led headlight kit for the prius don't like hid the prius has been known to have problems with hid anD a part that costs 1380 from dealer I don't want same probs so time to switch to led from VLED.COM ....I love their kits !!! D2S Any pics of them installed? ive been wanting to try LED's for headlights but not sure what kind to get
Moreno93 Posted July 12, 2015 Report Posted July 12, 2015 From what i was told leds aren't the greatest for lowbeams. Halogen/HID are still superior, if your adding lights more lights LED are the way to go. Something about the LED light not showing whats on the ground as well as HID/halogen. But might just be mainly for offroad
Moreno93 Posted July 12, 2015 Report Posted July 12, 2015 just testing What do you use are your power supply?
poorfish88 Posted July 12, 2015 Report Posted July 12, 2015 Whats up with the baby power & grounds 4 gauge is plenty big enough for that little amp. I own that same amp and it's bad ass. The only bad things about it is those stupid leds and that CT has ruined the resale value of it.
Moreno93 Posted July 12, 2015 Report Posted July 12, 2015 I have one as well, leds dont bother me but there not visible really for me. But how did ct sounds ruin the resale value?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.