Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Or look for a wrecked Tahoe, avalanche, Denali or escalade my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 You live in Detroit.... No need to say more Near it and you're more likely to get robbed going there to buy something than you are to get what you think you are going to get. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 If I was going to do a swap it would get a lq9. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Thats what I wanted to get for the impala lq9 but fudge gas prices and heavy foot my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
aculous Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 If I was going to do a swap it would get a lq9. meh 4.8 or 5.3 have pretty decent overbore potential. And if its the difference of $500 or $600 the performance increase may not be worth it. I am still waiting on Miguels to get ticked off with the 454 and tell me to take it off his hands
Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 You have 2k? I already got a cam for it..if the one in it was big this other one is much bigger.. 4 miles to a gallon is what I see in my near future.. It's not really big but big enough to get me in trouble my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Most likely nothing will get done to it Unless it pukes it's guts. I got to go to the junkyard soon though because those 18 6×9'S gotta come from somewhere. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Get factory amps while you're at it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Get factory amps while you're at it Nah people ain't ready for all that, I'm just gonna tap them into the door speakers with some lamp cord. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 -.25 ohms that stock deck. .. Clip city my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.