Nates_Veloster Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 Finally! Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanaticSome people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.Violet's Build:Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)(2) RF 200w circuit breakerRF RCA'sVM-1 1/0 gauge welding leadBig 3 Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)7" touch screen HU (factory)Diamond tweets Mids (front) RF 6.5Mids (rear) CVL64MBX Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driverSky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 gDB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals2 - Fi BL 12'sPorted box tuned to 32 DC 175.4DC 2kD2700 and XP950 XS BatteriesProject DB connectors/step downsDD-1
scooter99 Posted August 6, 2015 Report Posted August 6, 2015 Thanks, the passat was paid off so I wasn't worried about doing any permamods. At most with this I'll just toss some decent 12's in a good box. I haven't done much research on the uconnect system as far as compatability issues go. A 3 band eq? Gtfo. From what I read up on, I was looking at one too, the U-connect is a biotch to tap into. Leandre has big issues with his system in his charger or challenger or whatever it was he had. Something about resistance needing to be on it or something. I don't know. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
KillaCam Posted August 6, 2015 Report Posted August 6, 2015 I'm thinking the best bet is to go with a 3sixty.3. using the high level inputs. Get that installed and you would have easy access to run everything. I haven't seen anything about that resistance problem. Maybe a relay so it powers on after the uconnect does? I'll need to read his thread. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
scooter99 Posted August 6, 2015 Report Posted August 6, 2015 Yeah check it out. I don't remember what it was exactly. I think he was hooked up to a processor and it didn't help. I think it was an AudioControl something or other. Good luck whichever way you go with it. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ILuvJDM Posted August 7, 2015 Report Posted August 7, 2015 Good Lord, what vehicle are you stuffing quad fxrs into?
n8ball2013 Posted August 7, 2015 Report Posted August 7, 2015 Just bought the new dr dre album on iTunes. I'm digging it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
_paralyzed_ Posted August 7, 2015 Report Posted August 7, 2015 Just bought the new dr dre album on iTunes. I'm digging it I had forgotten about Dre.
Al LaPorta Posted August 7, 2015 Report Posted August 7, 2015 Just bought the new dr dre album on iTunes. I'm digging it I had forgotten about Dre. is this the album he was supposed to release in 2012? lmao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.