Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Android app is here! Update


Recommended Posts

Posted

Working for me, haven't messed with it much but downloaded just fine. HTC Wildfire S

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Posted

There is an update coming this week. Hope to fix some crashes.

Bassahaulic, market is the only way i want to distrbute the apk. Are you using a rooted version of android?

Also anyone else using 2.3.7?

I tested on 2.3+ and it works for me. Confused as hell

Posted

The app is awsome. Crashed when I frist downloaded it but deleted it then redownloaded it save to sd card and works fine. Now. Sweeet app dude. On evo 4g shift

Posted

There is an update coming this week. Hope to fix some crashes.

Bassahaulic, market is the only way i want to distrbute the apk. Are you using a rooted version of android?

Also anyone else using 2.3.7?

I tested on 2.3+ and it works for me. Confused as hell

Yes. I am rooted using Cyanogen Mod 7.

Edit: I got the app now..... I'll leave it at that.

Posted

2.3.4 on bionic

works, i figured out why i wasnt getting the same stuff in torres as with this, needed to add displacement on both, and once i figured that, it was spot on to torres

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...