November '11 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Rockford Fosgate!

November 2011 SOTM Vote  

224 members have voted

1. 1. November 2011 SOTM Vote

Thanks all of you for the onslaught of votes I am getting! I appreciate it from all of you.

For those of you who don't know, if I do win this, I will be giving this stuff away on my YouTube in a drawing. I feel that since my truck is complete, I would like to help others who need equipment for their cars.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Thanks all of you for the onslaught of votes I am getting! I appreciate it from all of you.

For those of you who don't know, if I do win this, I will be giving this stuff away on my YouTube in a drawing. I feel that since my truck is complete, I would like to help others who need equipment for their cars.

U get my vote ...for a trip down to flordia AND a demo. Jp man imo there is none more impressive. At least another vid before it gets to be crappy out

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

Badass build. And helping others.

You got my vote! :good:

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Isnt this ^^^^^^^^^^^ a voilation of Rule # 12

12.) Raffling or offering the prize away to swing votes is not allowed.

Isnt this ^^^^^^^^^^^ a voilation of Rule # 12

12.) Raffling or offering the prize away to swing votes is not allowed.

I don't think the goal is "to swing votes". He's winning because he has the system of the month.

Archived