November '11 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Rockford Fosgate!

November 2011 SOTM Vote  

224 members have voted

1. 1. November 2011 SOTM Vote

Thanks all of you for the onslaught of votes I am getting! I appreciate it from all of you.

For those of you who don't know, if I do win this, I will be giving this stuff away on my YouTube in a drawing. I feel that since my truck is complete, I would like to help others who need equipment for their cars.

Isnt this ^^^^^^^^^^^ a voilation of Rule # 12

12.) Raffling or offering the prize away to swing votes is not allowed.

I don't think the goal is "to swing votes". He's winning because he has the system of the month.

In the end it's not what he intended to do but to those that vote for him think they have a chance of winning it from his YouTube. In which they will vote for that opportunity.

Thanks all of you for the onslaught of votes I am getting! I appreciate it from all of you.

For those of you who don't know, if I do win this, I will be giving this stuff away on my YouTube in a drawing. I feel that since my truck is complete, I would like to help others who need equipment for their cars.

Isnt this ^^^^^^^^^^^ a voilation of Rule # 12

12.) Raffling or offering the prize away to swing votes is not allowed.

I don't think the goal is "to swing votes". He's winning because he has the system of the month.

Really? Yes hes ride is bad ass, thats true. But its still a rule violation. He got 10 votes after he posted that. If he wins its his prize, but dont say your gonna give it away TIL AFTER YOU WIN, or that is to swing votes.

I still would like to kno why fastlane isn't in here?

Did he not want to run?

Im guessin because he doesnt have subs or a finished box right now...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

this is not allowed. yes you can give the prize away but mentioning thats what your going to do before the contest is even over is not the way to do it...announce after the win. people will think if they vote for you they have a better chance to win. though it may not be the case nor your intentions, weve had this too many times and each time ive had to pull the runner from the contest so im sorry I will have to so the same in this situation.

I still would like to kno why fastlane isn't in here?

Did he not want to run?

he ripped his set up out. SOTM is for current systems. it must be up and running and at least 95% complete

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I am game for a fair fight. I dont think there was any bad intentions on the part of owners1 at all but if people think they might get free stuff, of course they are going to vote for that person.

There are plenty of clean badass rides this month to vote for. Just because someone doesnt have the $$$$ to pay someone to do their build and make it look clean doesnt mean they cant have a sick setup. I have invested alot of money in equipment but have also put in countless hours to get my truck to where it is now.

This one inparticular caught my eye and would have my vote if I werent running this month myself. Dude has put alot of time and love into this build and doing everything the right way and making it look good.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122800-kickin-cruiser-stage-1-2-complete-ubl/page__st__40

Just another shameless plug for Cody! He does impeccable work...tries out suggestions and ideas other people throw at him, and always helps other forum members.

Vote for CJ18.....an obvious SOTM worthy vehicle!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived