Sundown Audio

Is there anybody out there who has uses these amps on a single run of power and ground front to back if so what results have you received. I was going to do dual runs but in my jeep space is very limited without major bulk spots in the carpet.

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

So let me ask you this Jacob, would it.be better to just make a short ground in the rear or a full run from front to back

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

So let me ask you this Jacob, would it.be better to just make a short ground in the rear or a full run from front to back

A full run to the battery will almost always be better, just not always needed. In this case, me personally I would do a run of both + and -.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

A full run to the battery will almost always be better, just not always needed. In this case, me personally I would do a run of both + and -.

Reasoning behind this

Reasoning behind this

which part?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Never mind I'm slow today