Second Skin Audio

4th Order Calculator

HatersGonnaHate

Has anyone else ever stumbled across this? It's just like Torres', but it's in spreadsheet format and it's for 4th orders. I punched in all the required fields, it gave me my dimensions and a cut sheet, I whipped it up in google sketch up real quick and it looked legit lol. Anyways, here's the site:

http://dbdynamixaudio.com/4th-order-bandpass-enclosure-calculator/

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yeah i have but i never got to try it everytime i think about wanting to throw something ina 4th order im on my phone aznd cant us the program

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Well next time you think of it, hop on a computer and give it a shot lol. It's pretty easy to use.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Here's the one I came up with for the trunk of my Civic.

2011-11-21151900.jpg

2011-11-21152114.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just curious but why put 45s in the sealed section?? Lol anyways I've used this calc a couple times but have never actually built the box.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I just put them in the sketchup for the hell of it lol. This was my first time using sketchup and I was tinkering around with 45's and BOOM, there they are lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lol gotcha. Feel free to flip shit, cuz I don't get butthurt over criticism :)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived