Second Skin Audio

Good 2k RMS 18" for my 2 AQ1200's?

Box specs?

I didn't build it but I could probably get them in a little bit. But I've had the sub in 3 different boxes built by three different people, one being Car Toys, and one time it was inverted, and they all performed the same (save for the different tuning) so I don't see how the enclosure could be a problem.

I give up. Your arrogance seems ill placed since you do not even know how to properly set up your system let alone understand equipment pushed to its mechanical and thermal limits. Good luck in the future.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I give up. Your arrogance seems ill placed since you do not even know how to properly set up your system let alone understand equipment pushed to its mechanical and thermal limits. Good luck in the future.

My system is set up perfectly fine. And I'm far from arrogant, you just reiterated exactly what I said. Nearly verbatim, in fact. I was merely pointing that out, and you automatically assume I'm arrogant? You seem a little defensive bud. And you know nothing of my car, so don't try and think you know everything about it. Besides, I was asking about a new subwoofer, and your input thus far has been unwanted and unnecessary. Thanks for nothing, and please don't comment again unless you think you can assist me in some way with the topic I initially posted about. Good day to you sir :)

My system is set up perfectly fine. And I'm far from arrogant, you just reiterated exactly what I said. Nearly verbatim, in fact. I was merely pointing that out, and you automatically assume I'm arrogant? You seem a little defensive bud. And you know nothing of my car, so don't try and think you know everything about it. Besides, I was asking about a new subwoofer, and your input thus far has been unwanted and unnecessary. Thanks for nothing, and please don't comment again unless you think you can assist me in some way with the topic I initially posted about. Good day to you sir :)

Gotta say im with Team HT on this one... you keep saying your system is set up perfectly but still wont give details, he doesnt know anything about your car because you havent told us anything, quit bein so fast at jumping down peoples throats. Why dont you give a little detail and actually find out if its set up right or wrong, worst that can happen is your proved right....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

OP, you flagged this user above and reported it.. However, I couldnt agree more him.. Sorry, no scratch that, im not sorry that your not willing to try to understand what he is explaining to you. Show me 4k sub daily driver that he built?? Show us box specs? Show us something... YOU CAN'T... This thread is full of fail and is now closed....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny