Focal 6M115 $9 midbass?

Mikesmith0890

Just ordered 8 of these and 10 2" speakers. lol. A man has to have projects, right?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Gonna order me some when I get home then, been needing some new speaker towers built for the workshop and/or living room. Might try them in the car as well, if they do well they might stay for now. Thanks for all the replies guys, glad to see Ray and Forever put some good input in here as well.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Here in a few hours, I'm gonna ride down to Parts Express and check these out in person, and probably end up buying some to play with. I'm just wondering how much actual "midbass" there will be...I can't help but to be skeptical about something so cheap (price-wise). I've learned that "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is..." is a VERY true statement! Regardless, its damn nice having PA only a 20 minute drive away! Although its pretty damn bad for my $

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Here in a few hours, I'm gonna ride down to Parts Express and check these out in person, and probably end up buying some to play with. I'm just wondering how much actual "midbass" there will be...I can't help but to be skeptical about something so cheap (price-wise). I've learned that "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is..." is a VERY true statement! Regardless, its damn nice having PA only a 20 minute drive away! Although its pretty damn bad for my $

You can´t go wron for this price with those speakers.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Post back with results!

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I saw these things last week.

I'm REALLY thinking about getting 8 of these and putting 4 in each of my doors. :D I mean- it would be about $85 shipping and all. PSH!! Can't really go wrong with that....

I bought 8 of these and 2 sets of tweets for $106 and some change. With Shipping... Now i have to actually do my first fiberglass job and i'm doing 2 per door.

Hoping they sound good off of an 850.4??

r00kHo1.jpg

Archived