cc_audio Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Taking a shit and water splashes your ass.... Or when my balls touch the water.... I guess this thread isn't just about traffic, lol. Or when you sit down at a public toilet too fast and your dick touches the front. First thought is always "Great! Now I have aids." And then you realize there's no toilet paper after the gates have been opened. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
DK99 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Taking a shit and water splashes your ass.... Or when my balls touch the water.... I guess this thread isn't just about traffic, lol. Or when you sit down at a public toilet too fast and your dick touches the front. First thought is always "Great! Now I have aids." And then you realize there's no toilet paper after the gates have been opened. That Sh*t cracked me up... Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David
HatersGonnaHate Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 People that think driving on the shoulder/emergency lane is the cool thing to do. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
KMS Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 If there is a puddle I slow down. I go over speedbumps slow. I wait in the street for you to turn out of the parking lot so I can make a wide turn in it. I brake check people ride my ass. I pretend my car is low. Problem? Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
illiniboy17 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Women. fucking this^ or just other drivers in general edit: Or when i get stuck behind the treehugger in the Prius Car: 1995 Thunderbird System: Pioneer deh5100ub HU Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's 1 Hifonics 1610D amp 2 Obsidian Audio 12's 4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz 8 farad Boss Audio cap 4 gauge power/ground wire Youtube Facebook
Sanitarium Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 If there is a puddle I slow down. I go over speedbumps slow. I wait in the street for you to turn out of the parking lot so I can make a wide turn in it. I brake check people ride my ass. I pretend my car is low. Problem? Beat me to it.
KMS Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 People going 40mph in a 65, why? Gas pedal is on the right. People who cut me off, people who won't let me onto the highway, almost hit a guard rail the other day cause some asshole didnt get over.. That's your fault. You're supposed to be on point when merging on. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
503Innovation Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Senior citizens in the carpool lane! http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a98_1321735791
armykyle1 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 Taking a shit and water splashes your ass.... Or when my balls touch the water.... I guess this thread isn't just about traffic, lol. Or when you sit down at a public toilet too fast and your dick touches the front. First thought is always "Great! Now I have aids." And then you realize there's no toilet paper after the gates have been opened. so so very true! I get all creeped out and paranoid! TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
tdc3187 Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 Stupid drivers cost me two herniated disks and a couple more bulging disks, muscles spasms, torn ligament... To much to list. Stupid drivers Then stupid lawyers got me close to nothing. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.