503Innovation Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Theres "performance auto and sound" Think they put out 10-12 issues a year....half the magazine is audio and half is performance parts. Bout all I can find lately. Car audio and electronics went to web only I believe. Yep web only and agree with the performance point on PAS http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a98_1321735791
Lucky4Designs Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 Yeah every time I go to Walmart or another supermarket I ALWAYS shop for some new toilet-reading material and see nothing for audio? 2001 Toyota Corolla CE: 4x Crescendo PWX6.5's 2x Crescendo FT1-SE's 1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more) Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz Rockford Fosgate R750.1 1/0 Knu wiring all around Looking for XS Power D1200
Quiet Posted November 26, 2011 Report Posted November 26, 2011 I use to have a 2 foot stack of CA&E from back in the day, then the wifey thinks i'm holding onto my past and through some guilt-osmosis bullshit I ended up tossing them. Sucks too, because it beats the shit out of what CA&E turned into... Now it's just fucking JL AUDIO nuthuggers with the occasional decent story not worth wading through all the bullshit to get to. /rant 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
C-Fizzy Posted November 26, 2011 Report Posted November 26, 2011 parts-express catalog lolwut. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Quiet Posted November 26, 2011 Report Posted November 26, 2011 parts-express catalog lolwut. For lack of anything better out there, he's right. Beats the hell out of Crutchfield... again more JL nuthuggers. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.