alphasig293 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 I havent subscibed to any in awhile and didn't know if it was any still available 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
Kyblack76 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 What's a magazine??? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
alphasig293 Posted November 23, 2011 Author Report Posted November 23, 2011 Im just tired of looking at baby mags in my bathroom lol 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
ch0sen Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 i'd be interested if i knew about some good ones that didnt have rims on every page My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
C-Fizzy Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Deephitters mag is the only car audio magazine available right now. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
alphasig293 Posted November 23, 2011 Author Report Posted November 23, 2011 Thanks C-Fizzy, just wish they had more than 4 issues in a year. What ever happened to Car Audio & Security? 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
UKnoitsMe Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 bad publicity for bass heads, and the interwebs Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.
503Innovation Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Performance Auto and Sound, and Mobile Electronics http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a98_1321735791
C-Fizzy Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 I was subscribed to Car audio and security , then they went out of business. Didn't get a refund or anything. I was out 25 bucks lol. Great magazine tho. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
liljestrand Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 Theres "performance auto and sound" Think they put out 10-12 issues a year....half the magazine is audio and half is performance parts. Bout all I can find lately. Car audio and electronics went to web only I believe. Team B2 2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black 4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each 8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros. 157.7 sealed so far.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.