Sonic Electronix

My bank just told me to go f*ck myself??

so selling something on ebay is considered spending money you dont have? i understand that they charge you a fee, but if youre already selling something because you need money and they choose to hold it THEN charge you a fee how does that work out?

Because eBay has nothing to do with the money being held, nothing at all! The people that are holding the money is paypal, a whole different company. But if you link your paypal account directly to eBay then eBay charges you through paypal. But paypal says on the email when they hold your money that it can be as long as they see fit, so when they do that don't plan on using that money until they release it. People don't understand that paypal does that to make buying things on the Internet more safe. Say you bug something that cost $150 on eBay from a first time buyer and he doesn't ship the item, he just takes the mOney and leaves! Paypal is holding enough money to refund the object in case something happens.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

so selling something on ebay is considered spending money you dont have? i understand that they charge you a fee, but if youre already selling something because you need money and they choose to hold it THEN charge you a fee how does that work out?

Because eBay has nothing to do with the money being held, nothing at all! The people that are holding the money is paypal, a whole different company. But if you link your paypal account directly to eBay then eBay charges you through paypal. But paypal says on the email when they hold your money that it can be as long as they see fit, so when they do that don't plan on using that money until they release it. People don't understand that paypal does that to make buying things on the Internet more safe. Say you bug something that cost $150 on eBay from a first time buyer and he doesn't ship the item, he just takes the mOney and leaves! Paypal is holding enough money to refund the object in case something happens.

ebay bought paypal though

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Still different tho, and even if they wernt eBay doesn't know or care how much money is in your account or if money is pending.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived