Hell yeah...... you old guys rock, you are the reason im on this forum!! We do our best at maintaining a level of maturity that other forums dont have :drinks:

Sethkira being mature? :lol:

But in all seriousness, it's nice to have a lot of folk on here with a lot of life experience that know their shit about audio. I can't imagine what the site would be like if it was dominate by 20 year olds like myself. Probably just be a huge e-peen contest.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Hell yeah...... you old guys rock, you are the reason im on this forum!! We do our best at maintaining a level of maturity that other forums dont have :drinks:

Sethkira being mature? :lol:

But in all seriousness, it's nice to have a lot of folk on here with a lot of life experience that know their shit about audio. I can't imagine what the site would be like if it was dominate by 20 year olds like myself. Probably just be a huge e-peen contest.

Hey man we are a vew hand´s full, this site is dominated buy guy´s from 14-25 youngster´s. Thx for the flowers.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

You old farts are making this 32 year old feel younger. :D

Audio does seem to get a bit harder and harder every year- not b/c of the audio or equipment, but because of all of these "young punks" as I like to call them. ....Then I look around and realize, oh crap- I'm the old "that guy" dude. LOL!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

37 years old here.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

44 next month 45..sht i have been doing this for a lot of years my first stereo was in 83 a Realistic tape deck and Sparkomatic power booster and 2 Jensen 6x9s HA from that to now having 12x12s in a full size blazer 28 years later!

94 Blazer 4th order 6 NS 15s 3 NS1s 21 XS Power Batteries 3 Mechman SMD350s 1 Mechman 2703rd place at SBN 2010,2011,2012 5 woofers+

2nd place 5 woofers+ SBN 2013

I'm 40. Happy to know I'm not the only one !!!

But mileage is high too !!! :(

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

44 next month 45..sht i have been doing this for a lot of years my first stereo was in 83 a Realistic tape deck and Sparkomatic power booster and 2 Jensen 6x9s HA from that to now having 12x12s in a full size blazer 28 years later!

That's funny cause that was what used along with 4 radio shack subs.Powered by pyramid amps things have changed since then.lol