Jump to content

Want to win a free amp? - We have a winner!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

148.3 :D I have a feeling about this for some reason

Awesome that your doing this, if it were me I would have put a minimum post count to be able to be allowed to guess

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Posted

144.8

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

150.1 Right when I first started reading that was the first number to pop into my head

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Posted

146.7.. used damn.. um 152.3

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Posted

hmm, 3 12s on 5k, in a hatch?.. it SHOULD do 149+ so ima go with 149.4

aren't the kicker square 12's more like 15" round subwoofers?

Kicker claims that "The square 12" subs sound like a 15" sub", but I think it all depends on the set-up, not so much the shape of the cone. It's all an opinion, really.

151.7 ( 2* 12" T3 T2000 + stetsom 14k2d linked @ 2 ohm do 154 ) so you can easily do 151.5+

Nice. I hope you are right! :drinks:

150.5

btw... what tone will you use?

If I win, I will donate the same amount paid for shipping to a local food bank. Money is really tight this holiday, but there's a lot of people who got it worse, too.

:drinks:

EDIT: that way, you won't feel bad about overnighting that amp to me LOL

I will use whatever tone gets me the most db's! I'll do a sweep first too see, and I got an hour to play, so I'll be doing multiple meter positions and such.

But the winning number will come from the sealed, meter on the dash score.

And that sounds great! Good luck! :drinks:

147.4

ive already guessed that score...might wanna go back and edit yours to a new score that no ones used yet before its too late and everyone takes the possible numbers.

X 2

not sure if someone guessed it. and are we going by best of the testing, or you just gonna burp it randomly lol

147.7

But the winning number will come from the sealed, meter on the dash score. :drinks:

148.3 :D I have a feeling about this for some reason

Awesome that your doing this, if it were me I would have put a minimum post count to be able to be allowed to guess

Yeah I thought about that, but I wanted to give everyone the opportunity, so I just let that one go.

139.9

:ThatWasGay:

Yeah seeing that I did a 141.1 with 2 - 12's and the ZX1000.1 in a shitty prefab box, I'd have to say you have no chance of winning with that guess. :unknw:

Also guys, I was gonna make a list, but it just got too big! So PLEASE go through and check, especially if you are on the last few pages, and make sure someone before you didn't already chose your number. I have noticed a few repeats.

The winner will be the first person that posted the number. Remember, we can only have one winner!


Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback


Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's


Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Posted

148.7 ... I know it's already taken, but thats still my guess....I'll play for shits n giggles

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...