I checked that too.. nothing.. its all tight and secure and i dont see any reason for it to not turn on.

the tranformer is it plastic or metal . if it is metal some time it acts as a second ground. and needs to be mounted to metal.

the tranformer is it plastic or metal . if it is metal some time it acts as a second ground. and needs to be mounted to metal.

guess i could try that, i thought at one point i did have it touching the frame of the car.. i mounted it on plastic so maybe.. idk.. but it doesnt look like it is suppose to be touching metal.. it has clamps on the bottom.. idk, i'll try it though and see what happens.

06 SCION tC

I dont know, but I gotta agree with the positive and negitive thing. Id go back and check that back out, use a dmm if needed.

I know when I got my bulbs, my ballast came with a plug that plugged right into my stock lightbulb wires, but it did not work.

In the box came a 2nd clip and it was used to plug into the ballest and then you inserted the other clip into the stock headlight bulb socket. What it did was swapped the positive and negitive around.

I dont know, but I gotta agree with the positive and negitive thing. Id go back and check that back out, use a dmm if needed.

I know when I got my bulbs, my ballast came with a plug that plugged right into my stock lightbulb wires, but it did not work.

In the box came a 2nd clip and it was used to plug into the ballest and then you inserted the other clip into the stock headlight bulb socket. What it did was swapped the positive and negitive around.

I just got email back from them saying to do that too, so i'll do that tomorrow and give it a shot! thanks bro!

I really like yours too man! looking good!

06 SCION tC

Archived