Ascendant Audio SMD 18 and 11,000+ watts! UPDATED!

You got a lot of hatred today dont ya?

Just inhibition and a lack of nut hug ability.

Oh and the urge to kick stuff out from hiding.. Nother story though. I don't like secrecy and wool eye blinds in the name of squeezing hard earned cash out of wallets like so many malnourished oranges... But that has nothing to do with this thread at all so don't ask for details throwing this off topic further.

Besides, YouTube-o-meter is a joke I figured you would get off all people. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Seems you only rise to 1.7ohm How the helll can you daily at .7 strapped And i cant even get away with .8!? Only differance i can see is you have 4g speaker wire I have slightly more electrical as well!! I dont get it!!!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Seems you only rise to 1.7ohm How the helll can you daily at .7 strapped And i cant even get away with .8!? Only differance i can see is you have 4g speaker wire I have slightly more electrical as well!! I dont get it!!!

you must be clipping...

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

you must be clipping...

I get to maybe 3/4 volume on music and amps protect ( sometimes i get lucky and they dont protect) never going under 13v Now on a burp i can roll it to full tilt no problem

Ive tried basically everything with no luck Sorry to spam your thread audioFanAnticz

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived