how difficult to do 150+?

SS4Luck

hmm.. good point but if a used tl is still 500... are they that much different? Educate me!

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

I got mine for 275 about 5 years ago (used of course). The deals are out there you just have to find them.

Also, you will make more headway messing around with a box then buying new equipment, that is if your current equipment if half way decent to begin with.

Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain

Multiple World Record Holders

oh dont you worry captain cupcake. Ill be back for this one.

tumblr_lj9knqVpDe1qi9g1do1_500.gif

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

anyone know ram's name on here so I can send him a message to ask about about a custom btl box? I send the request through his site but am impatient on getting this build started!

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

i still have yet to break 150db my current setup is

08 kia sorento

2 t3 t.2000 15s

rd3250 v1 @.5ohm

aq 4*90

stock alt and front batt

bt80 and bt100 in back

3 runs of 0 gauge (alt, pos, and ground)

5.3 cube box tuned 37hz

best score was a 149.8 @43hz burp

and 146.7 music 30sec average

I Think You Don't Have a Clue

I was just stating that it can be done with a single 8

Yeah but Mr "Super Moderator" Mr "Know it All" Just had to jump on my neck and say stuff like , some people don't have a clue

Yeah we know your the expert ! ... realize that at some point you didn't know shit either.

We all joint this forum to learn .. who are you to call me clueless

No, people jump down your throat because you prove almost every time you post, you literally have NO idea what it is your doing or talking about. But instead of learning, you're attempting to suggest/advise/teach when you are truly clueless. Nothing is wrong with being clueless, the issue is when you are clueless yet you post, and post, and post.

You are comparing a burp setup when the post talks strictly about 150 on music. You hardly even know the difference between the setups. I lost all sympathy for you when you actually started posting what DEEBEES people would score with with AQ equipment. Anyone who takes your posts seriously are in for a world of hurt.

And yes, 145 to a 150 is a HUGE jump.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm looking for either one.

Used USB bass meter goes for around $250 and TL goes for $500+

Used Daewoo VS used Lamborghini.

You can show a specific video with results close to the TL, but notice even WHEN comparing the cheaper option, you are STILL USING the termlab as the standard to test against. There is a reason you pay more, there is a reason why TL is the standard, there is a reason why the TL is a worldwide bar of consistency.

I have compared results and scores were within 2dbs of TL scores...that to me is UNACCEPTABLE. Not to mention the full function of the TL.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

anyone know ram's name on here so I can send him a message to ask about about a custom btl box? I send the request through his site but am impatient on getting this build started!

hes name on here is ram_designs and Ryan i think its hes real name, it took him just a few days to get my boxes done

herre is my trip to 150 + on low notes, took about 4 yrs and unknown$$$$$$$.

first car geo metro 4dr 6 10's RF P2 on a RF 1500BD behind the back seat. burped a 144 at 42

added another amp gained 3 DB

sold 10's added 2 15' RF T2 behind rear seat,,, 149.9 @40

eliminated back seat changed box gained to 151.2

sold those got 4 15 DC L4 16 cube box NW added 2 more 1500watt amps 152.9 @41

same equipment wall gained 1db

sold all

bought truck, 6 15 DCLEVEL4XL and 500 pounds od wood metal bracing and fiberglass, 100 2" of sound deadener. 12000 watts

5 batteries and 2 alts gets 152.2 @26hz and 151 @20hz and 149+ any where from 20-80hz.......those last stats where for the musical non believers. this truck played music full tilt all day long look it up and see what it takes to get there on chopped and screwed music

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

I Think You Don't Have a Clue

I was just stating that it can be done with a single 8

Yeah but Mr "Super Moderator" Mr "Know it All" Just had to jump on my neck and say stuff like , some people don't have a clue

Yeah we know your the expert ! ... realize that at some point you didn't know shit either.

We all joint this forum to learn .. who are you to call me clueless

No, people jump down your throat because you prove almost every time you post, you literally have NO idea what it is your doing or talking about. But instead of learning, you're attempting to suggest/advise/teach when you are truly clueless. Nothing is wrong with being clueless, the issue is when you are clueless yet you post, and post, and post.

You are comparing a burp setup when the post talks strictly about 150 on music. You hardly even know the difference between the setups. I lost all sympathy for you when you actually started posting what DEEBEES people would score with with AQ equipment. Anyone who takes your posts seriously are in for a world of hurt.

And yes, 145 to a 150 is a HUGE jump.

Sorry .. i did not realize they were talking about db on music ... my first language is Dutch shrug.gif so i must have not understood it properly

but i am active in car audio for 13 years(basic stuff) BUT i am learning evryday drinks.gif

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

Archived