Yep 50 feet of 0 gauge wire will be enough. You'll need power wire, ground wire RCA"s, remote and big 3 you'll need 3 runs... there's many tutorials on this forum on how to do the big 3. Like the other guy said make sure you fuse your power wire and when doing your ground scrap away paint so you get a nice connection

Will this wire work? http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/XP-Flex-0-AWG-50ft-Spool.html

Working on my first car audio build ever!

Currently have:

- 1996 Lexus LS400 sedan

- Diablo Hellfire Proto Amplifier

- (2) 12" Fi Bl Subwoofers

- Vented subwoofer enclosure from Perfect Soundz

- Installed by Perfect Soundz

Needs:

- Battery: probably XS Power 12V 2400

- "The Big 3"

Yep 50 feet of 0 gauge wire will be enough. You'll need power wire, ground wire RCA"s, remote and big 3 you'll need 3 runs... there's many tutorials on this forum on how to do the big 3. Like the other guy said make sure you fuse your power wire and when doing your ground scrap away paint so you get a nice connection

Will this wire work? http://www.soundsolu...50ft-Spool.html

Get a quote, pure copper is better than cca wire, other option from the SMD supporter Audiosavings My link 2 times, and if you have money on hand,

this black friday offer 3 times My link will save you 40 $. Cadencewire is well known there, is a wire comparethread in the electrical section.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

So what if i get this kit?: http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Stinger-SK6201-Car-Stereo-6000-Series-1-0-Gauge-Power-Amplifier-Install-Kit-SK6201

Or is there any other kits that are better?

Edited by Hadec

Working on my first car audio build ever!

Currently have:

- 1996 Lexus LS400 sedan

- Diablo Hellfire Proto Amplifier

- (2) 12" Fi Bl Subwoofers

- Vented subwoofer enclosure from Perfect Soundz

- Installed by Perfect Soundz

Needs:

- Battery: probably XS Power 12V 2400

- "The Big 3"

You guys are nuts if you think he's gonna get 3k outta that amp with just the big 3 and a battery. Sure it will 'work', but he's still gonna be starving it. My truck had to have had a bigger alt than your car and I still had to be real conservative with the gains on my kx2500 just to keep voltage at/above 11. Stock batt with optima in the back

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

You guys are nuts if you think he's gonna get 3k outta that amp with just the big 3 and a battery. Sure it will 'work', but he's still gonna be starving it. My truck had to have had a bigger alt than your car and I still had to be real conservative with the gains on my kx2500 just to keep voltage at/above 11. Stock batt with optima in the back

I agree he will be starving that amp with a big 3 and a battery. He should have at least a ~220-240A alt the biggest XS upfront with a D3400 or D3100 in the back and he should be fine drop wise. Of course that also assumes he has good solid grounds for everything as well.

You dropping to below 12 with an after market alt on a 2500 kinda stinks, but then again your still running stock battery & sometimes that can bring down the whole setup.

Team L.I. S.P.L

- DC XL 18 M2

- DC 3.5K

- Mechman 270

- XS & Shuriken batts

I agree he will be starving that amp with a big 3 and a battery. He should have at least a ~220-240A alt the biggest XS upfront with a D3400 or D3100 in the back and he should be fine drop wise. Of course that also assumes he has good solid grounds for everything as well.

You dropping to below 12 with an after market alt on a 2500 kinda stinks, but then again your still running stock battery & sometimes that can bring down the whole setup.

No, it was a stock alt at the time. But it was a Heavy Duty pickup. Had to crank out more amps than his cars stock is what I was saying.

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!