Your Christmas List For Tools!

Well, I think dad is tired of me borrowing his tools all the time and not knowing where they are when he needs them... so I've decided to pass on to the Grandparents my Christmas list of tools!

227 piece tool set of Kobalt Tools

40 piece Kobalt Screw Drivers

Kobalt Pliers kit

=( No power tools, that will be another Christmas lol.. I will use Dad's power tools till I get ready to move out then I'll be asking for some Power Tools. =D

I actually almost bought all this stuff myself until i remember Christmas is close, and Grandparents want a list... lol.. But man, My dad has a Socket Wrench set by Kobalt and those are SO SWEET!!! Awesome tools!! Cant wait to get these!!

Edited by AlpineGuy87

06 SCION tC

i can use a .........

router to make those perfect circles when i build my enclosures

another drill (one with a cord, i already have a 18V cordless)

nail gun

air compressor

table saw

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Ha Ha! Yea, I am not asking for the powertools yet, i'm getting all the handy tools first.

I would like an air compressor too! so i can get some air tools and an airbrush to paint!! =D

Eventually when i get near to move out i'll get the basic power tools! =D

And by then i'll have me a wifey to buy me those things! =D (if she knows what she's buyin' lol)

06 SCION tC

I would really like a nice dust collector.

I could name 100 other tools but that one would really be nice about now.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I want some template sets from Mobile Solutions, some new router bits, an air saw, and a new LED work light

Man I'm in LOVE with LEDs!!! =D

So much better lighting!! I just bought a LED Maglight and that thing is bright!! =D

This Black Friday, Lowes will have all the 2cell 3cell 4cell maglights for only 9.99!!!! What a steal! =D

06 SCION tC