XS Power

XS Power D3100 confusion! need help!

What equipment are you running and what is the total MAX Amp draw on all of your isolated components combined? (MAX not RMS).

What type of Mechman alt ? How many Amp at idle and how mant peak Amps?

And final question for now, have you already purchasefd batteries and alts ?

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

What equipment are you running and what is the total MAX Amp draw on all of your isolated components combined? (MAX not RMS).

What type of Mechman alt ? How many Amp at idle and how mant peak Amps?

And final question for now, have you already purchasefd batteries and alts ?

i wan't these equipment in my car :-

• (2) RF T2500.1
  • (2) SMD AA 18's
  • (1) RF T1000.4
  • (4) RF T1652-S
  • (1) RF 3sixty.3

i don't know how to calculate MAX Amp! :(

i wan't to learn that

• how to measure the Apm rms or peak for amplifiers/alternators/batteries
  • how to make compatibility between alternators, batteries and amplifiers Amp
  • how to wire the alternators and batteries to play only the system
  • how to wire the alternators and batteries to power the whole car electronics include music system

and wan't to learn much more about alternators and batteries

not purchased the batteries and alternators yet!

but the the devices mentioned above already purchased just wan't suggesions for for alternator and batteries i chose the mechman for alternators and XS Power for batteries (D3100)!

RDD *ROHIT DUDEJA DESIGNS*

I don't think 5 3100s is necessary for that power. 3 would be more than enough especially with 2 mechman alts. Hope that helps a bit on saving some money. Just make sure you have a good 2-3 pos and neg runs to the back batteries and some good grounds. Not sure what your asking by max amps? Figure out what size alts you can fit, mechman rates them by how much max amps the alt puts out and how many amps at idle. By taking a quick look at your equipment list your amps are good for roughly 6,000 watts rms (2,500 x2 and 1,000). Mechman should be more than happy to answer any of your installation questions. Good luck!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I don't think 5 3100s is necessary for that power. 3 would be more than enough especially with 2 mechman alts. Hope that helps a bit on saving some money. Just make sure you have a good 2-3 pos and neg runs to the back batteries and some good grounds. Not sure what your asking by max amps? Figure out what size alts you can fit, mechman rates them by how much max amps the alt puts out and how many amps at idle. By taking a quick look at your equipment list your amps are good for roughly 6,000 watts rms (2,500 x2 and 1,000). Mechman should be more than happy to answer any of your installation questions. Good luck!

thanks for advice! and yes it is help ful for me thanks again!

You are going to be around 6000 watts (guessing high) with your entire system. If you were to get 2 250amp alts and those batteries you would have TONS of power for that system and some back up reserve if you go bigger with your install.

ok! then tell me how much amp output alternator is good for my install and also 2 alternators or single alternator is enough for me?

i don't know what things to do when installing extra alternators and batteries because i don't do this type of project yet! so plz help

me to learn those things! can anybody teach me that how to make compatibility between alternator, regulator, rectifier,

circuit breaker (cut-out relay), batteries, voltage, amp etc! means to say i wan't to learn the basics to install aftermarket power house for audio system!

thaks

First I would find someone local to help you with the install. Never hurts to have someone that knows what they are doing there to teach you first hand.

Install is easy if you have the brackets for the alternators. Alternator outputs will run to your battery bank and batteries will be hooked up positive to positive and negative to negative. You can get away with one alternator, but two will make the system a lot more solid. Depending on cost 250amp alternators are usually the better value. No such thing as having to much battery or alternator power.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg