CYBER MONDAY! SMD DD-1's and SIGNED SMD hats!

Do you have to gain access to the back of the deck to find out its distortion point or can that be done at the amp? And can I come by the shop to pick mine up tonight?

actually you can test directly through the amp while the gain is all the way down.....that makes this thing even faster then most people realize. For instance, ground the DD-1, put the positive probe in the amps output terminal. Turn the deck up to where it distorts, back it off till its clean. Leave the probe right where it is at, change the track (-5 or -10db) and turn the gain up till the dd-1 distorts again. Back the gain down a little. DONE. (or leave deck at its volume "number" and repeat for other amps).

yes, you can come get one today. I will be there between 2 and 4.

thanks! :drink40:

Nice! That's one of the things that's been holding me back from getting one, it's a PITA taking my dash apart to get to my deck. Can't wait to get my hands on one so I can get it dialed in right, I've been babying it since installing but I just set my gains with a DMM and I know that's not completely accurate so I don't want to push my luck. My deck goes up to 35 and the highest I ever turned it up was 26, and I was shakin' like Don Knotts! Regularly, I don't go past 23-24, and that's pretty loud. If my deck doesn't distort until 32-33, good goobety-wooo, not sure my car can handle that....but at least I'll know I won't be sending distorted signal to my speakers/subs.

I don't get off work till 5 so I guess I'll have to wait till you get the other shipment. Let me know when you get them in and I'll come out same day to pick one up, at the house, the shop, wherever, but after 5, LoL.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Ordered mine!! Number 100000940

Thanks for extending the great deals! Can I request to get mine signed aswell?

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

ok you got me i finally gave in and made you alittle richer lmao finger.gif

YES! just got enough for 2 hookers and a little bit of coke...all funded by the DD-1! :finger: :finger: :finger: LMAO j/p thanks man!

Just gave in too! Sign mine? lol name is Matt W.

no prob! but you were a little late, sold out, but only temporarily. Yours should ship by friday bro.

Do you have to gain access to the back of the deck to find out its distortion point or can that be done at the amp? And can I come by the shop to pick mine up tonight?

actually you can test directly through the amp while the gain is all the way down.....that makes this thing even faster then most people realize. For instance, ground the DD-1, put the positive probe in the amps output terminal. Turn the deck up to where it distorts, back it off till its clean. Leave the probe right where it is at, change the track (-5 or -10db) and turn the gain up till the dd-1 distorts again. Back the gain down a little. DONE. (or leave deck at its volume "number" and repeat for other amps).

yes, you can come get one today. I will be there between 2 and 4.

thanks! :drink40:

Nice! That's one of the things that's been holding me back from getting one, it's a PITA taking my dash apart to get to my deck. Can't wait to get my hands on one so I can get it dialed in right, I've been babying it since installing but I just set my gains with a DMM and I know that's not completely accurate so I don't want to push my luck. My deck goes up to 35 and the highest I ever turned it up was 26, and I was shakin' like Don Knotts! Regularly, I don't go past 23-24, and that's pretty loud. If my deck doesn't distort until 32-33, good goobety-wooo, not sure my car can handle that....but at least I'll know I won't be sending distorted signal to my speakers/subs.

I don't get off work till 5 so I guess I'll have to wait till you get the other shipment. Let me know when you get them in and I'll come out same day to pick one up, at the house, the shop, wherever, but after 5, LoL.

sorry bro i stop packing orders/printing labels at 3 and i am at fedex by around 4:15 so i dont miss the last truck out...i should have more by wednesday or thursday at the latest so you can come by on the weekend and grab it if you like. I will even show you how to use it on the test bench so you will be an expert on it before you leave. Not that it is that hard, but a quick demo of what to do never hurts :)

Ordered mine!! Number 100000940

Thanks for extending the great deals! Can I request to get mine signed aswell?

no prob! like i said above, we are sold out......BUT i should be back on track by Friday and you will get a tracking number then.

thanks man!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Haha wasn't expecting a call from the man himself, thanks for keepin me updated! I can tell you really stand behind your product, keep up the good work brotha

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I got a call aswell and damn missed it! but was left a nice informitive voicemail from mr steve meade himself.. thank you for the actuall voice confirmation of our orders. Makes me feel less guilty about spending money on something for myself, since holiday expenses coming up soon.. thanx again steve.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

YES! just got enough for 2 hookers and a little bit of coke...all funded by the DD-1! LMAO j/p thanks man! LMFAO

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Yoooo!!!! Whats up with that.. I just ordered one.. Logged into WCCarAudio.Com figured I would wait a minuter before I check my EMail... Never got a EMail and when I try to log back in It says Invalid log in.. I believe Im order number 100000925... Let me know..

hmmmm i will check tomorrow! I already shipped everything for the day :)

cyber monday ends at midnight - give me until the end of the week to get your tracking number if you happen to order one since like i said, i am sold out. Not for long though just a few days.

thanks again everyone!!

Just wondering if you got a chance to look to see if order 100000925 ever went through??? Im kinda excited about getting this to see what Ive been REALLY listening too.. Let me know.

Thats cool.

sorry bro i stop packing orders/printing labels at 3 and i am at fedex by around 4:15 so i dont miss the last truck out...i should have more by wednesday or thursday at the latest so you can come by on the weekend and grab it if you like. I will even show you how to use it on the test bench so you will be an expert on it before you leave. Not that it is that hard, but a quick demo of what to do never hurts :)

You gonna be at the shop Saturday evening? My son has a wrestling tournament Saturday in Woodland that should get out sometime between 3-5 depending on the turnout. I remember where you live and can swing by there if that works best for you, just let me know. PM me your number and I'll hit you up when we're leaving Woodland and we'll figure it out.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f