99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

Looks good. Like the lift. Any vids of what it can do?

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

That's a nice jeep bro, too bad the other wheels didn't work out. They looked sick. Keep taking pics maybe a vid.

Thanks man, and yeah I really wish I could have used the other wheels. I'm searching craigslist pretty regularly for some black steel rims like some Cragar soft 8s or maybe D widows if I can find them, and if I get tired of searching I'll just paint these black until I can find a set of what I want. And I'll try to get a vid up sometime

Looks good. Like the lift. Any vids of what it can do?

Thanks man, I don't have any videos yet, but I'll try to get one soon.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

looks supper nice man !

good job

Thanks man

What's your voltage at idle when warm?

I'm not exactly sure. I don't have a digital voltage meter yet, although I do plan on getting one soon. The voltage meter on the gauge cluster says 14v, and it pretty much stays there whether I'm at idle or I'm driving with the subs on or off, so I can't really trust it... I need to get one. I see you have a 97 Cherokee, so its basically the same thing as mine... do you have a voltage meter? If so, where and how did you mount it?

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Nice Buildwoot.gif , Love the stock wheels with those big tiresgood.gif , tuned in popcorn.gif

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

do you use your ashtray? you could do like i'm doing and make a wooden plate to mount it to, in mine i made it to fit a bass knob and and stinger volt meter, big six also did something similar100_1041.jpg

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived