99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

Cool build. It makes me miss my old cherokee too. lol I squeezed 6 12" under the window line...barely. The new paint job looks great btw.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Did you ever plastidip your rims? I did mine around 2 months ago and they still looks great. Also that's a really nice first build you have mine was a lot messier and involved a lot of duck tape. lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Did you ever plastidip your rims? I did mine around 2 months ago and they still looks great. Also that's a really nice first build you have mine was a lot messier and involved a lot of duck tape. lol

No I decided against using plastidip because I though if I ever did any offroading it could chip. If I didn't wheel this I'd probably have plastidipped them a while ago. I'm planning on painting them with spray on bedliner this weekend if everything works out to plan.

The black looks good. Is that bed liner or paint?

Its spray on rustoleum bedliner. Its got a great amount of texture. I wanted bedliner for a little bit more texture than regular paint, but the roll on bedliner is just too chunky for my liking. This worked out great and is exactly what I wanted.

Cool build. It makes me miss my old cherokee too. lol I squeezed 6 12" under the window line...barely. The new paint job looks great btw.

Thanks man. I love cherokees... seems like everyone at my school has one. Thats one of the reasons why I'm constantly trying to make my Cherokee unique from all the rest.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

looks great, keeps reminding me that mine needs some love and care,

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I dont think it can chip to be honest, once it dries it has a rubbery rubbery feel to it. I did 4 coats on my rims and gone trough some mud and gravel and it's held up this far. The only way I've gotten it to come off is by peeling it.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I painted my rims black with bedliner today to match the rockers/flares/bumpers.

Got it up on the lift

IMAG0230.jpg

Got the rims real clean

IMAG0231.jpg

The backs of the rims were coated with black grime. I sprayed acid on them to try to get them as clean as I could. I'm not really concerned with them since their on the back and no one ever sees them, but I figured why not clean them while I have the wheels off. I just did one quick rinse with acid, so its nothing perfect, but its a huge improvement.

From this

IMAG0232.jpg

To this

IMAG0233.jpg

Then I prepped them by giving them a light sand, and sticking index cards between the rim and tire. Then a primed them with a self etching primer.

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

While I was waiting on the primer to dry, I painted my brake drums and did a little touch up painting in my wheel wells.

IMAG0235.jpg

Then I started spraying on the bedliner.

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

This is a terrible quality picture of the somewhat finished look of the rims. Picture quality is terrible, I know :/ These are still a little bit wet in the picture so their not going to be glossy like in the pic. I'm letting them dry overnight in the garage then I'll mount them tomorrow. I'll post pics of the finished product on the Jeep tomorrow.

IMAG0243.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

great work, keep it up

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I ended up having to drive back out to work because I left my phone in the breakroom, and while I was at it I decided the rims were plenty dry to mount. They've still got to cure overnight, but heres how they look!

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

I love the new look! But what about you? Any feedback and suggestions are appreciated!

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

sweet build. i love xjs. but i have a zj, i just started my build thread. in about 2 months im going to do a clean install(previous owners is terrible) mine is a 1996 with 226,000 on a rebuilt trans with same motor from 1996. i cant wait to get mine going.check mine out.thanks.ill stay tuned into this

Archived