99 Jeep Cherokee. 4 15's in a C pillar wall

Where ate you located, maybe you said and I missed it...imma come build you a box.

I completely forgot to put my location in any of my posts...I had thought it was in my user info thing, but it wasn't but I've update that. Anyway, I live in Lynchburg, Virginia...quite a long way away from Arizona. But thanks for offering to help, I appreciate it.

do you use your ashtray? you could do like i'm doing and make a wooden plate to mount it to, in mine i made it to fit a bass knob and and stinger volt meter, big six also did something similar100_1041.jpg

My original plan was to take the actual tray thing out of the ashtray, then mount my bass knob inside the compartment. That way I could flip the ashtray cover down on the knob when I didn't want it to be seen and keep it looking simple and stock. I have thought about mounting one right above my 4 wheel drive shifter, where I put the red box around, but I'm not sure if that would be really hard. I saw a guy on another forum with a XJ that had a voltage meter there, so I know its possible, I'm just worried that I'm not good enough to get it in there. I don't have any power tools and I would hate to cut into my center console and screw up.

100_1041.jpg

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

I've really been wanting to paint my rims lately. I played around with the idea on photoshop and this is what I came up with

From this

SL270483.jpg

To this

maybe.jpg

I've been reading and looking around and I think I'd like to go with plastidip unless someone can change my mind. If I don't like it, the good think about plastidip is I'll be able to peel it off and get it back to regular so easily. So if anyone has any comments on whether I should do it or not, or what paint to use, please leave them here!

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Off to a great start man. My first system was a single 15" L7 on a crap 2000 watt amp. Wish I had the motivation to make mine cleaner when I first had mine! Jeep looks great. Loving the tires and black wheels would go well with the jeep. Keep up the good work man! Tuned in for some vids!!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Honesty I like the eccos better than the cl rims...blacked out eccos would look even better!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got a flowmaster 40 delta flow today and a 3.5" stainless steel tip put on the XJ today. Its raining a little bit right now but I'll try and get a video of it some other day

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

How do you like the headunit? Any complaints? Looks clean, man.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Archived