Sonic Electronix

KnuKonceptz KCA Red Ultra Flex 1/0 Gauge Power Wire

It's tough to say if it will fix your voltage drop. It might, it might not

Take a multi meter and measure your voltage at the battery, then at the amp and if there is quite a difference, then yes it will help.

And Knu wire is awesome

You may want to look into OFC wire, rather than CCA. especially with that amount of power. if i understand right you haven't done the big 3 upgrade yet?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

im sure some one will correct me if im wrong , but to keep up with 6300 watts your gonna have to keep up the power , 270 amps proly would cover close to half but not all, even with more battery bank, it will only last as long as the charge, theres just not enough to keep the batteries charged and supply enough amperage to handle 6300, another alt and a few more batteries should do the trick.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

i have 6300 RMS going to 2 18s, i have a DC 270 amp alternator,all 1/0 gauge wiring, 3 battery connected in parallel. if i add another run of 1/0 will it fix my voltage drop. it drops from 15.1 to 12.4-13 volts, is KnuKonceptz KCA Red Ultra Flex 1/0 Gauge Power Wire any good?

If you have 6300 true RMS on a 15 volt system, then thats pulling 420 amps. I don't know what batteries you have, and I'm kind of new to car audio, but it looks like you just don't have enough power in your electrical system to start with. You'll need more batteries and maybe another alt.

Edited by 2K XJ

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^