Random Video Thread

Mr. Darkjustice

yeah i know the camera was aimed low. i need to get better at shifting.. only been riding for 279 miles

2:52 bulldug humping man leg

279 miles isnt much so youre doing just fine. try shifting with no clutch though. Its not really needed if you keepo enough pressure on the shifter

you can only up shift like that and there is still skill to it not just put pressure on it.

Let him learn how to ride properly before Doing anything else.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i done the shifting without the clutch.. its much easier but i hear it damages the clutches

its the same with a car. You need to find that sweet spot. As you ride more youll be able to hear it. Just keep riding. It gets addicting

it does.. its very exciting to give it gas

took the ramp from 710 south to 105 east and needed to pass a truck to merge to the left.. next thing you know in doing nearly 140mph, around 120 mph in real time i guess. liter bikes are no joke when it comes to speed

It has nothing to do with a sweet spot, you need to catch it when there is less tension on the gears which occurs between acceleration and deceleration.

Basically what you'd want to do is give it a little gas and as you let off the gas shift its all about timing and it can be done at any rpm.

Yes it's hard on the trans.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived